Stationary concrete batching plant is a top-selling products manufactured by Aimix Group, which differs from mobile concrete batch plants with way of movement. It can mix cement, sand, water and some other additives to produce all ratios of concrete. Since its launching into the construction market, Changli stationary concrete mixing plants have received extensive popularity in many engineering projects such as high-rise buildings, bridges, tunnels, ports etc. Stationary concrete mixing plants are mainly composed by twin shaft paddle mixer, batching machine, cement storage silos, control room, screw conveyor and so on.
Specifications of Skip Hopper Type Stationary Concrete Batching Plant:
|Theoretical production capacity(m³/h)||25||35||50||75|
|Aggregate Bin volume(m³)||2/3×3.2||2/3/4×7.3||2/3/4×8.3||2/3/4×12|
|Weighing Accuracy||Aggregate (KG)||1500Kg ±2%||2200Kg ±2%||3000Kg ±2%||4500Kg ±2%|
|Cement(KG)||300Kg ±1%||450Kg ±1%||600Kg ±1%||1500Kg ±1%|
|Fly ash(KG)||400Kg ±1%||600Kg ±1%|
|Water (KG)||200Kg ±1%||200Kg ±1%||400Kg ±1%||600Kg ±1%|
|Additive(KG)||30Kg ±1%||50Kg ±1%||50Kg ±1%|
|Discharging height(M)||3.8 m||3.8 m||3.8 m||4.1m|
Main Components of A Stationary Concrete Batching Plant:
Generally speaking, stationary concrete plants consist of aggregates supplying system, cement and coal ash supplying system, water and additives supplying system, weighing system, concrete stationary mixer and control system. Ordinarily there are four aggregates bins or concrete batching machine to store different raw materials, and we also offer more options for customers to choose. According to the construction demands, the number of aggregate bins can be customized if necessary. Under each bin, there are three weighing sensors that can accurately feedback weighing information to controlling system.
Workflow of Stationary Concrete Batch Plants:
Aggregates that have been weighed will be sent into the transmission bin, which is installed right above mixing machine. At the same time, cement and coal ash will be weighed and sent to the transmission bin to be mixed together with other materials. The difference is that cement and coal ash need to be conveyed by screw conveyors because of their natural characteristics. Mixing system of the stationary concrete batching plants for sale adopts compulsory mixer, which can realize high mixing efficiency and high concrete quality at the same time. Compared with traditional mixing machines, twin shaft paddle mixer can shorten the mixing time by half while concrete uniformity is greatly enhanced. At the end of the process, completed concrete can be carried away by concrete mixer trucks.
1. The aggregate (crushed stone, sand) is loaded into the storage silo of the concrete batching machine by the wheel loader, after weighed, the aggregates are sent to the feeding hopper, or through the belt conveyor, the aggregate is conveyed to the feeding hopper of concrete mixer.
2. At the same time, with the control of the control system, the cement is conveyed from the cement silo via the screw conveyor to the cement weighing hopper, and the water and additives are transferred from the liquid supply system to the water and the additive weighing hopper.
3. After the material is weighed, press the hopper pneumatic valve, the cement weighing bucket pneumatic butterfly valve, the fly ash weighing bucket pneumatic butterfly valve, the water weighing bucket pneumatic butterfly valve, and the additive weighing bucket pneumatic ball valve.
4. Then, aggregates, watar and additives are sent into the concrete mixer for evenly mixing.
5. Finally, the evenly mixed concrete mixeture will be conveyed to the concrete mixer truck through the discharge door.
Features and Advantages of Stationary Concrete Batching Plant:
- High mixing efficiency effectively shortens construction period.
- Wearable components extend service life of the plant.
- Low energy consumption saves costs for investors.
- Stable operation increases the plant’s reliability.
Specifications of Belt Conveyor Type Stationary Concrete Batching Plant:
|Aggregate Bin volume(m3)||8.38||12||20||30||40|
|Belt conveying Capacity(t/h)||300||450||550||650||900|
|Weighing Accuracy||Aggregate (KG)||3000Kg ±2%||3000Kg ±2%||2200Kg ±2%||3000Kg ±2%||4200Kg ±2%|
|Cement(KG)||1500Kg ±1%||1500Kg ±1%||1200Kg ±1%||1800Kg ±1%||2200Kg ±1%|
|Fly ash(KG)||600Kg ±1%||900Kg ±1%||400Kg ±1%||500Kg ±1%||800Kg ±1%|
|Water (KG)||600Kg ±1%||600Kg ±1%||500Kg ±1%||800Kg ±1%||1000Kg ±1%|
|Additive(KG)||50Kg ±1%||50Kg ±1%||50Kg ±1%||80Kg ±1%||80Kg ±1%|
|Discharging height(M)||3.8 m||4.1 m||4.1m||4.1m||4.1m|
Aimix Group is a leading stationary concrete batching plant manufacturer in China. With more than 30 years’ manufacturing experience, it has more advanced and sophisticated techniques in the design and producing of stationary concrete mixing plants for sale. We eager to establish a long-term cooperation relationship with worldwide customers at any time, and if you have needs of concrete batching plants, welcome to contact us to get a free quotation and more details.